Wednesday, September 18, 2013

So Bear-y Cute!


Hi, Jen here from Musings of a Crafty Mom!  "Uh oh!  Guess what day it is?  Guess what day it is!   Huh? Anybody! . . . It's hump day.  WOOT WOOT"  (That commercial cracks me up!)  That's right, it's Wednesday and while no camels will be making an appearance in my project today, some adorable Paper Crafting World bears will!

I am a Junior Girl Scout Leader and I currently have six very active 4th and 5th grade go-getters in my troop.  One of the core elements to a troop meeting is a Kaper Chart.  Now those of you not familiar with Girl Scouts are probably asking what the heck is a "Kaper" . . . a kaper is a chore or job.  So that we can keep track of who's turn it is to do a specific job each week, I created a Kaper Chart that lists all of the jobs that need to be completed during our meeting time.



The base of my chart is a 20" x 30" foam core board.  And here are all the components I added (sizes and details are available on my blog post):


All of the bears were cut using the PCW Smore Fun cutting file.
The flag bear-er is carrying the flag from the PCW Bear as Uncle Sam cut file.
The song and game leader bear is holding a book cut from the
PCW
Cat with Hat reading-sitting cut file.
The tags were cut using the PCW Tag-g45 cut file.
The pockets, clipboard, vests, musical note and cleaning supplies were cut
using various Cricut cartridges.
This was so much fun to create and my girls LOVED it!  Thanks for stopping by and spending some crafty time with me. 


1 comment:

  1. What an adorable project Jen! Love all the details and your precious bears! This would make a great "chore" chart for all types of groups!!! Thank you for sharing!
    -Melin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin