Friday, September 20, 2013

Owl Card!

Yay, it's Friday! :)
Hi, it's Sandy here from A Little Piece Of Heaven! Today I would like to share with you this owl card I made using the Owl Always Love You digi from Paper Crafting World!


For details on how I colored and embellished this cute owl, you can visit my blog post.




Sorry friends, this week really got away from me.....
please check back next Friday for a new Freebie :-(



If you haven't already, go and check out Paper Crafting World! Melin has cut-files, vintage graphics, digital papers kits, and so much more! If you haven't already, go like us here on facebook as well! :)


1 comment:

  1. Another fabulous card from the ever-talented Sandy. Love it!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin