Friday, September 27, 2013

Single Rose Card!

Happy Friday to you! :)
Hi, it's Sandy here from A Little Piece Of Heaven!
Today I decided to give a try at coloring the single rose digi from PCW! The digi comes with the words, "I Love You", but  I needed to make a birthday card so I left the words off!
The nice thing about this rose digi is that it is so open and easy to follow the shape of  it! It makes it easy for someone like me seeing as it was my first time ever at coloring a rose!






CLICK HERE To go download
Please Note: Price will say $.99, but when you add it to the cart and check out, 
there will be no cost during this free period only. From today through Sept. 3rd, 2013.


Well, that's it for today! Have a wonderful weekend!!!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, Sandy. You need to keep coloring roses because you do a fantastic job.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin