Tuesday, October 8, 2013

How About a Little Cricut?

Hello Crafty Friends,
It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart here to share a project using the newest

Although I LOVE coloring digi stamps from Paper Crafting World, my card making journey began with the Cricut and I still love using my cartridges and my E2.  The cartridges that are CTMH exclusives have to be among my favorites and this newest one if fabulous.  It is a scrapbooker's dream but can easily be modified to create wonderful cards as well.

The damask design can be found on page 46.  I used my E2 so I placed a 3.75x5 mat on the screen and then scaled my cuts to fit.  The overlay is on page 47 along with the sentiment.
The papers are from the DCWV Lavender Chateau Stack

The leaves are the Martha Stewart leaf punch.  I traced inside the damask with an atYou Spica glitter pen and then added pearls from Recollections.

I used the same glitter pen to trace around the sentiment since I wasn't using my Gypsy or CCR, I had no way to create a shadow.

Did you know that Melin is a CTMH consultant?  You can click the CTMH button on the right sidebar to be taken to her CTMH page.  This fabulous cartridge also comes with 3 sets of acrylic stamps to go with the cartridge, and a set of chipboard accents.  It's really a page-makers dream and it's all included in the set.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I really loved sharing something from my Cricut - it's still one of my favorite crafting tools.


1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card! I too still love playing with my cricut. I think there is room in my crafty heart for all of them :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin