Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Mmm . . . Cupcakes!


It's another wonderful Wednesday here at Paper Crafting World!  This is Jen from Musings of a Crafty Mom cruising in with another bear-y cute project.  This week I  have created a birthday card for my 9 year old daughter's best friend.  She is all about cupcakes, so I knew this would be perfect for her.


And did I mention that her favorite colors are pink and purple?!  This cutie pie is the Bear-n-Cupcake cutting file from PCW.  The little digi up in the corner is another one of PCW's fabulous creations, it is from the Birthday Turtle set.

My finished card measures 5 1/2" square and the bear measures about 4" tall by 4 1/2" wide.  Most of the papers are from my scrap stash; the patterned paper circle is from the DCWV Cherry Limeade pack.  A little embossing, some pen detailing and bling complete this bear-y cute card for a bear-y sweet girl!  

Here are the Paper Crafting World components I used (more detailed information is available in my blog post):



Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some crafty time with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin