Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thanks Giving


Hi, there!  It's Jen from Musings of a Crafty Mom and I have a couple of special projects to share with you today.

First up are some adorable cards created by my Junior Girl Scout troop.  These young ladies are 8, 9 and 10 years old and they love to do things for other people; so I knew October's "I Feel the Love" Project would be a wonderful way for them to do so.  This month IFTL is collecting Thanksgiving cards for the elderly residents of Chancellors Village (click on the IFTL link for more info). They had the best time coloring the fabulous digi stamps from PaperCraftingWorld.com!  Here is a sampling of the 25 cards they created:










I almost had a card finished for today's post and ready to travel with the rest to Chancellors Village, when I spotted the super cute Pumpkin Box cutting file in the "What's New" section at PaperCraftingWorld.com. My brain immediately switched gears and here is what I came up with . . .






I used the Pumpkin Box and the Fall Spray cutting files to create this cute little Fall/Thanksgiving treat! It measures about 6 1/2" tall by 5 1/4" wide.  The papers were all from my scrap stash.  Stamping inks, pens and ribbon complete my little pumpkin.  Please see my blog post for more details.  (And by the way, I'll finish my card in time for it to go in the mail with the rest!  LOL!)




Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some of your crafty time with me.  Make sure to stop back in tomorrow for another fabulous creation by Sandy and our Friday Freebie!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin