Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pumpkin N Flowers

Good Morning Everyone,
It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart here with a digi stamp project using a file from Paper Crafting World.

 I'm so excited to share this card because it's the first project that I've made using my Silhouette Cameo - woohoo!  I imported the jpeg digital stamp and did a print and cut.  Fussy cutting is not my favorite thing to do so having the Cameo do it for me is fabulous.  I also designed the sentiment with the colored shadow.  It is a print and cut as well. I can't wait to try PCW cut files - so many choices, so much fun!

 The PCW image I used is the Pumpkin N Flowers digital printable.





I decided to use Prima flowers with Stickles centers to add a little
more dimension to the image.  The lattice is a Spellbinders die.


I'm so glad you stopped by today.  Be sure to visit tomorrow for Charlotte's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin