Friday, November 22, 2013

Bear In Pumpin Patch, and You're the Pick of the Patch Cards By Sandy

Happy Friday to you!
Since it's Friday you know what that means! :)
Hi, it's Sandy here from A Little Piece Of  Heaven! Today I would like to share with you another 2 Fall/Thanksgiving cards! For my first card, I used the Bear In Pumpkin Patch digi from PCW .






Here is my second card. For this one I used the You're The Pick of The Patch Digi.





For more details on both my cards, you can visit my blog, HERE

Christmas is just around the corner! Wait until you see all the Christmas cards that will be coming your way! Stay tuned till next Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin