Friday, November 29, 2013

Gingerbread Baker Card By Sandy

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Today starts the mark of getting ready for Christmas! It's my favorite time of the year! :D
Hi, it's Sandy here from A Little Piece Of Heaven! Today I would like to share with you one thing that is so special about Christmas time to me..., baking!!! All the wonderful smells, and all the fabulous goodies! I tried to bring some magic of baking into this card! I used the Gingerbread Baker digi on this card! It's one of the newest images found at PCW!http://www.papercraftingworld.com/
Traditional Christmas colors are just so holly jolly to me! I hope this card puts a smile on your face, and helps set you in the mood for Christmas! Be sure to visit my blog for more details on how I created this super cute card!

For December Only....All Freebies.....
Beginning December 1, You can visit Melin's blog at MyPaperCrafting.com for the 25 Days of Christmas Crafting Event. Each day there will be some crafty inspiration and there will also be some freebies here and there! So make plans to visit beginning December 1!



1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous pedestal card - so bright and Christmasy - I just love it! And such wonderful coloring as well. You come up with the greatest layouts.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin