Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Really Cute Shirt!


Hi there and happy Wednsday!  I'm Jen from Musings of a Crafty Mom and I'd like to interrupt the Fall and Thanksgiving-craft-a-palooza to bring you a dose of non-holiday cuteness!

My oldest niece turned 6 last week and her current obsession is owls.  I always make my young nieces and nephews a special shirt for their birthdays.  So here is the shirt I made Miss Layla using the adorable I'll Owl-Ways Love You cutting file from PaperCraftingWorld.com.  (Psst!  It's also available as a digi stamp!)


I used the Freezer Paper technique to create the shirt -- please visit my blog for instructions (check out the super cute owl cupcakes while you're there).  To say that Miss Layla loved her new shirt is an understatement -- she squealed, kissed it and wore it to Sea World the very next day.  


Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing your crafty time with me today!  Make sure you drop back in on Friday for another fabulous project by Sandy and our freebie Friday giveaway.




2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely fabulous Jen! Love it! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She may never take it off. I'm heading to your blog to read the instructions. This is something I MUST try. You are my t-shirt muse!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin