Friday, November 15, 2013

Harvest Blessings

Hi, it's Sandy here from A Little Piece of Heaven!
Today I am sharing another fall card with you! This Bear with Pumpkin Cart happens to be my favorite fall image from PCW! I just love this digi! I am sure you can see why!




Includes four versions!!!


This is one of my all time favorite cards as well! I think when a digi inspires you, you try and work hard to find a way for the image to really stand out! I hope I succeeded in this card! Be sure to visit me on my blog,   A Little Piece of Heaven for more details.  

This week's free digi 

to head over and get your free file. Remember, the price will say .99 cents but when adding it to the cart and checking out, there will be no charge during this free period. Free period from 11-15-13 through 11-21-13

Be sure to visit tomorrow as Melin will be sharing another fun project!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin