Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Beary Thankful!!

Hi!  Charlotte here from A Little Bit Of Detail and so happy you dropped by for a visit.  I am sharing a Thanksgiving card with you that I made for a dear friend at work.



I began my card with this adorable digi from Paper Crafting World.  I love the little pilgrim bear hugging the turkey.  The sentiment was created on the computer.  And the cute patterned Thanksgiving paper is from my stash.  I added pretty satin ribbon to the card for some texture.  


For more details, please visit my blog. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy spending time with those you love.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin