Saturday, November 30, 2013

It's Snowing in Florida!


Hi, this is Jen from Musings of a Crafty Mom and it is SNOWING in Florida today!  LOL, not really!  But these cute little snow-people digi stamps from PaperCraftingWorld.com sure do give this Florida-girl a taste of snow, without having to change out of my shorts and flip-flops.


I created these cute water bottle treat holders and "Snowman Soup" favor toppers for my Girl Scout Troop's upcoming holiday party.  We have girls of different cultures and faiths in our troop, so a Christmas themed party just isn't appropriate.  So I'm going to create a winter wonderland in our meeting space with paper snowflakes and snow-people.

PaperCraftingWorld.com has this easy to cut Water Bottle Treat Holder and all of the snow-people your heart could desire! 


I used four different digi stamps (from left to right):  Snow Girl, Melt My Heart Snowgirl, Snowman v12, and Snowman HFS Sign (this was a freebie during last year's "25 Days of Christmas Celebration" -- it is now available as a cut file at PCW).  These digis are so easy to use and they come pre-colored and in a black and white version for those of you that love to color your own.  I simply imported the jpeg image into my word processing program, added some text and printed.  Super cute and easy!  Check out my blog post for the poem that is on the back of the tag.

Thanks so much for spending some of your crafty time with me today!  


3 comments:

  1. Such a clever project! Your snowmen are fabulous.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute... I'll trade you I live in Alberta Canada where it is snowing, I will go live in Florida any day no snow my dream

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, these are FANTASTIC! I love the way you used them all to make the cutest project! So fun! I wish I could be in your girl scout troop!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin