Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wishing You Harvest Blessings

Hello,  Charlotte here from A Little Bit of Detail.  I am so delighted to be here on this beautiful fall day.  And I want to wish you beautiful Harvest Blessings.  Here is a sweet card I made using on of the adorable digi's from PaperCraftingWorld.com.  You can find all of the fabulous cut files and digital stamps HERE


This set comes with four different versions of this digi. Two Pre-Colored and Two Black And White. One of each with and without the harvest blessings sentiment. A great value!


Don't you just love this sweet little fella pushing his cart of pumpkins.  I used papers from a fall pack that I got last year at JoAnn's.  I added some raffia and a pretty plaid bow to the card.  And to complete the embellishment, I added three little buttons.    I hope you are all having a great day and counting your blessings.  


Remember to go PaperCraftingWorld.com and check out all of the wonderful goodies.  And may you have beautiful Harvest Blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin