Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Cardinal on a Holly Branch

Good Morning Friends,
It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart.  I hope your December is off to a wonderful start.  It's a busy time but I love every minute of it.  The house is decorated but I still have cards to make and a few last minute gifts.  Today's project is another that I'll add to my Christmas card inventory.  I've used the Cardinal on Branch digital stamp from Paper Crafting World.


All of the supplies used on this card are from my stash.  


I'm so glad you stopped in today.  The PCW Designers truly enjoy sharing our projects using cut files and digital stamps from Paper Crafting World.

Don't forget 25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS AND YEAR ROUND CRAFTING!
Melin will be sharing projects (and sometimes free files) with you everyday.
You won't want to miss a single day.  Just visit My Paper Crafting.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin