Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Cookies . . . YUM!


Happy Wednesday and welcome to Paper Crafting World.com!  This is Jen from Musings of a Crafty Mom and I can't wait to share with you my delicious projects for today.

One of our family traditions is Christmas cookie baking . . . sugar cookie cut-outs, gingerbread people, fruitcake cookies, oatmeal raisin, white chocolate-macadamia nut, and the list goes on!  When I was in my tweens and teens, my Step-Mom had cookie baking and decorating parties every December for all of the girls in our family.  It was a blast!  I continued the tradition with my kids and it is one I intend on continuing with my nieces and nephews as they get older.  

I created the invitation using the super cute pre-colored Gingerbread Baker digi stamp from PCW.  I love how easy they are to use and I totally appreciate the option of the pre-colored images -- I find it hard to color due to my carpal tunnel issues!




The matching treat bag uses the pre-colored PCW Gingerbread Cookies digi.  (Stop by my blog for all of the details.)

I love how these turned out!!  And the best part is they were so quick and easy!  I can't wait until the two 2-year olds and 4 year old are old enough to join in the fun -- I think the 6 year old is big enough to help this year.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Make sure you pop back in on Friday to see what Sandy has created.  And you'll definitely want to check out Melin's 25 Days of Christmas Crafting and daily freebie at MyPaperCrafting.com!


2 comments:

  1. I like how cute, yet simple, your project is. Pre-colored images are definitely a timesaver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea, Jen. You always make the sweetest gifts for your littlest family members - so thoughtful.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin