Sunday, December 1, 2013

Day 1 of 25 Days

Hello crafty friends,
Melin here of MyPaperCrafting.com. I wanted to share the kick off of my 25 Days of Christmas and year 'round crafting event. Each day will be something different. As a crafter I try to use all my tools. So I may showcase a project using SVG cut files, Digital Stamps, Traditional Dies and or My Cricut. So you will have to just make the trip over here each day to see what I have. I will also try to share a "FREEBIE" with you each day....TRY being the operative word there.  So here is my card for today.

dcwv christmas card svg goodness light 450
Here is my card. Simple and not too flashy. For complete details, be sure to visit my blog post HERE. As always, thank you so very much for allowing me to share in your crafty time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin