Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day 3 of 25 Days

Hello crafty friends, 
Welcome to day 3 of my 25 days of Christmas and Year ‘Round crafting. Today I am sharing a project I created with traditional dies.....What I like to call an "unplugged" project using no electronic tools. So here is what I have for you....

quickutz-christmas-joy-card-450 b
Here is a look at my completed card. It is simple with clean lines. Believe it or not…there is no patterned paper on this card…YIKES…That may be a first for me…lol! The base is made from Kraft cardstock. I then matted in white and another layer of Kraft. All of the flowers and foliage were cut in plain white cardstock. For more details, please visit my blog post HERE. Thank you for allowing me to share in your crafty time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin