Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Day 4 of Melin's 25 Days of Christmas and Year 'Round Crafting.

25days2013-day4-350
Hello crafty friends,
Today I am sharing a card I created for my Day 4 of my 25 Days of Christmas and Year 'Round crafting. Be sure to head over to my blog for all the details: DAY 4 LINK 

christmas blessings-450
 I made this card with files from PaperCraftingWorld.com. The pretty paper is from the Die Cuts With A View DCWV Christmas and Winter 180 stack. The pretty gems in the center of the Poinsettias are some cute Dew Drops from Robin’s Nest. I will have to give you more details later.


Also, don’t forget to leave a comment on today’s post or yesterday’s for a chance to win a $10 download from PaperCraftingWorld.com.

Giveaway Alert
TWO Prizes
pcw-10-gvoucher-325j_thumb2
Two $10 download Gift Codes from PaperCraftingWorld.com.
How do you win? Be a follower of this blog and leave a comment on any post from today through Saturday for a chance to win one code.
AND…head over to my personal blog, MyPaperCrafting.com and become a follower there and leave a comment on Tuesday through Saturday’s posts (any or all) and I will pick a winner from there!
I will pick a winner on Sunday and post it here.

3 comments:

  1. Dew Drops in the center of the Poinsettias. Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card...I love that font!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do poinsettias a lot on my Christmas cards. Thanks for giving me ideas on different ways to use them. Awesome much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin