Friday, December 6, 2013

Elf Girl With Candy Cane

I don't know what shouts out more like Christmas than the traditional red, and green colors! :) Is it starting to feel like Christmas to you?!?! :D
Hi, it's Sandy here from A Little Piece Of Heaven! I am here to try and set the mood for anyone who is still trying to get their last minute Christmas cards made! I hope this helps!



If you want more detail on this card you can go to my blog here!


Here is the ElF Girl With Candy Cane from PCW! I have to say, she is just a cutie!!! She is one of my favorite Christmas digis!

In lieu of our weekly freebie for December, Melin is having a 25 days of Christmas and Year 'Round Crafting. Each day she is attempting to share a freebie with you, so you won't want to miss out.


3 comments:

  1. She is just so adorable. I love the traditional reds and greens. All your wonderful touches make it a special card.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love all your little details and your coloring is very nice. I wish I could color like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your designs. Having a hard time signing up to follow everything though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin