Friday, December 13, 2013

Reindeer Kitty Card By Sandy

Happy Friday to you all!
Count down, less than two weeks away until Christmas! I hope you have most of your Christmas shopping done by now! If not, be safe, and have fun! :)
Hi, it's Sandy here from A Little Piece Of Heaven! I am trying to spread a little Christmas cheer your way with this card! I hope you like it!

Here is the Reindeer Kitty digi found at PCW! It really is a cute, fun digi! 
It comes in pre-colored and black and white for coloring jpg images.

I added the red bow to spruce him/her up a bit! There will be one more post next Friday, so until then!


Don't forget to head over to Melin's blog for the freebies during the 25 Days of Christmas and Year 'Round Crafting. Lots of Free SVG and Digi Files.



3 comments:

  1. What a super cute card Ms. Sandy! I love, love, love your coloring. I also love the way all your cards seem to tell a story! Fabulous work my crafty and creative friend!
    -Melin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!! Love the little bow and the tree is perfect. Always fabulous, my friend.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute cute! I like all the little details...ribbons, ornaments, bling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin