Saturday, January 25, 2014

Lots of Love Blog Hop

lotsoflovebh-182b[3]
Hello crafty friends,
Welcome to the Lots of Love blog hop. If you came here from Suzanne’s blog then you are in the right place. If you just happened to stop in then you need to head over to MyPaperCrafting.com to the beginning. There are only eight stops so you can go through it very quickly.
Here is my project.
be my valentine card-480
Here is view of the front of the card. I used the heart scalloped svg cut file card set as well as the Be My Valentine digi set. The beautiful paper is from the DCWV Black Currant Stack.


Here is a view of the card opened. I used the Scalloped Card and Heart SVG set from PCW. If you go through the hop, then you will find this SVG set FREE for this week only!



bottom of card cu-480
Here’s a closer look at the little heart for the easel card. I will be writing my sentiment on the heart shape. I used some Bo Bunny gems along with some Gold liquid pearls.

scalloped heart closeup-480
Here is a closer look at the scalloped heart. I finished off the card with a pretty bow and a vintage button.

Here is the blog hop line up
PCW Team Blog You’re Here. The end of the hop.

Now For Some Blog Candy
Be a follower of this blog and leave a comment on this post and or any of the other blog hop posts for a chance to win
2013 pcw20gc-200_thumb[1]
One randomly chosen comment will be picked.

Don't forget to stop by each blog and leave a comment for your chance to win the above as well as each individual prize!


Now a little something for everyone.
Be My Valentine Banners Digi Set
Comes in Black, Gray, Pink and Red JPG Images for printing.
This is what I used for my card.
Please note: the price will say .99 but when added to the cart during this free period, there will be no charge. Free through 1-30-14.


As always, thank you so much for sharing your crafty time with us.
Melin and the rest of the PCW team

28 comments:

  1. What a stunning card, Melin! This is one of my favorite stacks - you picked a gorgeous combination of colors. Love the cut file - so pretty. Thanks for the freebie - I'm heading off to print it now.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Melin! The colors, the paper, that bow, it's all stunning! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWzers!! Love this card! Great colors and the papers are amazing. Awesome job, Melin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! The colors could not be more perfect! This is so elegant!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melin, I keep trying to come up with the right words to describe your card, but there are just not enough of them. Elegant, sophisticated, amazing, gorgeous, beautiful and stunning just to say a few. Love the paper and may have to check out this stack. Thank you for your wonderful inspiration and the "Be My Valentine" digi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is a ROMANTIC valentine! So vintage looking! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, love the papers and colors you used on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Hop! So many ideas from a talented DT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet :) Love the lace effect on the heart :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Melin, just beautiful!! The Black Currant stack made for a stunning card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Card.
    I enjoyed seeing all the projects on the blog hop.
    All were beautiful!
    Marcia
    mvanhoosan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty paper and card. Thanks for sharing the banner set! I was just looking at your card and thinking I needed something like that banner.
    Thanks for the chance to win too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Melin,

    Oh, thank you so much for the cute digital stamp!!! :) I am so excited that I can try to case your BEAUTIFUL card with the generous freebies from this fun hop!!!!!!!!!

    Thank you so much for taking the time to share, too!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is absolutely gorgeous--just so elegant! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Melin! You are such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The colors you have used on this card are just beautiful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an elegant Valentine's card. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  18. The card is Beautiful. Love it can't wait to get the file. Thanks for sharing and such a fun hop.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice! Simply elegant! What a beautiful design, and great choice of colors! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing your beautifully elegant card.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  21. Forgot my manners.
    thanks for he fun hop and the sweet freebies.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Melin, your card is absolutely stunning. The colours you have used are amazing and the sentiment banner is lovely. Thank you for sharing these sentiments and card. xx

    I posted a comment on Jen's blog but for some reason it is not showing up..

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love, love, love the purple valentine. I get a bit tired of all the reds and pinks. Thanks for all of the inspiration on the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so elegant & beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Melin,
    I think this card is my fav. I just love it.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolutely stunning Melin. Need to get this paper out and create with it again. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin