Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Cuppa Joe

Good Morning Crafty Friends,

It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart.  Today I'm sharing one of Paper Crafting World's newest digi stamps, Bear w Cuppa Joe.  Mmmmmm, a great expresso drink is the best way to start my day.



I found this perfect paper by Canvas Corp and the wooden button in my stash - I just added a little Powder Puff chalk ink and tied a bow using Scrapper's Spools.

This coming Saturday is My Paper Crafting's Lots of Love blog hop.  8 designers will be sharing projects and you'll be entered to win a $20 gift certificate from PCW by leaving comments along the way.  Each designer will also be offering one free single digital image from PCW.  Again, the winners to be drawn from those who leave comments.

So, pass the word and plan to join us on Saturday, January 25.  
The hop will begin at My Paper Crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin