Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!

I am excited to start the New Year with one of Melin's newest digis, Polar Bear with Coffee! I just love this digi! I am sure this will come in handy for all of you coffee lovers! I am sure there is loads of things you can do with it too!
Hi, it's Sandy here from a Little Piece Of Heaven! I just am really excited to have this opportunity once again to be a part of PCW's DT!
I will be posting every other Friday this year!
 I used Spellbinders, Majestic Labels Twenty-Five! I really love the look of it! It is a new Christmas present that was given to me! :) The Sizzzix, Flower Bloom W/Leaves is another Christmas present I got as well! I just LOVE getting new crafting supplies for Christmas, don't you! :)
Hope this New Year brings good health, and much happiness to you all!



3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness! He turned out SO CUTE Ms. Sandy! I love your coloring of him! How precious! Yes, I love to get new crafting supplies too! So much fun! Thank you for the chilly yet warm inspiration!
    -Melin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and what a fabulous new die! You do work magic with your use of dies and, of course, your fabulous coloring!!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is a beautiful and cute card Sandy! I love that SB die-what a nice Christmas present!! Your little bear is just darling and you have colored him so cute! Love your paper and love the pearls and snow bling! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin