Tuesday, January 7, 2014

It's Mitten Weather!

Hello Crafty Friends!
Wow!  2014, where has the time gone?  I'm glad to be back sharing more crafty goodness using digital stamps and cut files from Paper Crafting World.

It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart.  I'll be posting here on the first and third Tuesday of each month.  Sandy is back on the first and third Friday, Charlotte and Jen will be sharing Wednesdays, and our wonderful Suzanne has returned to the team - woohoo!  I've missed her amazing creations.

Today I'm sharing a fun winter card that I made using the Ladybug in Winter Attire digital stamp.
I fell in love with her adorable eyelashes!

Materials used to complete this card:
Digi Stamp:  Paper Crafting World - Ladybug in Winter Attire
Sentiment:  BugBites - Mistletoe set
Cardstock:  Recollections - Frosty Cabin
Die:  Joy Crafts - Vintage Flourish (thanks to my design team partner, Sandy)
Mats:  Spellbinders - Labels 8
Washi tape, Scrapper's Spools, Stardust Stickles
Colored with Copic Markers


I'm so glad you've stopped by today.  I hope you'll continue to support our Design Team Blog.  We appreciate your sweet comments and would love to have you as a follower.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, this is an adorable card Larelyn! I love this little lady bug and you have colored her up so nicely! Yeah for Suzanne returning to the team!! I know you ladies will all be so awesome together! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin