Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The "Love Bandit" Strikes Again!


Happy Wednesday!  This is Jen from Musings of a Crafty Mom here to share some Valentine's Day creativity with you.  How could any valentine resist this cute little "love bandit?"  



This adorable little guy is available as a cutting file and a digi stamp at PaperCraftingWorld.com.  Here are the files I used:



I also used the heart banner from the "Key 2 My Heart Layout" cutting file set.  

Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing your crafty time with us!  If you'd like more details on my card, please pop over to my blog.





1 comment:

  1. so super cute!! just love your image!! I have blog candy...I hope you can join in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin