Friday, January 31, 2014

Oink, Oink Card By Sandy

Hello fellow crafters!
Sandy of A Little Piece of Heaven here with you. Today I would like to share a fun little card I made! This here is Piggy n' Bow! 



I couldn't resist making a card using this cute little piggy! He could very easily become a she as well! :)
I decided to make a fence, but have him penned in on this side of the fence! I wouldn't want him to escape, lol! If you have a chance, go look at some of the new digis and cut files at PCW!


Love You Pointing DS
CLICK HERE to download
Please Note: Shopping cart will say .99. However when added to your cart and checking out, there will be no charge. Free from 1-31-14 through 2-6-14 only.

Thank you for stopping by. You can head over to my blog for more details on this fun card. Be sure to stop back by tomorrow as we will be announcing the winners of our blog hop candy and Melin will be sharing a project using this week's freebie!

1 comment:

  1. So darn cute!!! I love the layout of the card - the queen of scenes- that's you! Such a clever use of the brads, too. This is just darling!!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin