Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A Rose for You!

Hello Crafty Friends,

It's Larelyn here to share a card I made using the BG Rose DS file from Paper Crafting World.  I've been on a craft room clean and purge kick and in doing so I've gone through all of my paper stacks.  I love the Chateau Lavender stack by DCWV and knew I wanted to use it for this card.  I found a page that I loved but had to actually paper piece to get the parts that I wanted.  I hope you like the results.


Here's the file that you'll find at PCW:

It's a great file to have with so many possibilities including sentiments! If you'd like more details on the supplies used to complete this card, please visit my blog Handmade From My Heart.

Thanks for visiting our Design Team blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin