Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Flashback Tuesday

Hi Crafty Friends,
It's Larelyn here to share a few projects that I created over a year ago.  I've been down with the "ugly bug" that seems to be going around so my craft room has been abandoned until I feel better.  I always think it's fun to go back to earlier creations. It's good to see how my personal style is evolving along with my skills.

So, here we go:
 This cutie was created using the Bear I Lava You digital stamp.


The next projects were my first ones using PCW cut files and my Pazzles electronic cutter.
PCW cut file used: Bear w Heart Balloons

PCW cut file used: Bunny Raggedy w Hearts

Thanks for taking a step back with me today.  I'll be back in two weeks feeling better and ready to share a new project with you.

1 comment:

  1. What a terrific post! These adorable gems were so worth shining a spotlight on them again! Thank you for everything. I hope you feel better soon!
    -Melin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin