Monday, February 3, 2014

One Cool Kid Layout By Melin

Happy Monday crafty friends,
I wanted to share a layout I recently made with the One Cool Kid SVG cut file set from PaperCraftingWorld.com.

one cool kid layout-480
Here is a look at my completed layout.


qt boy topper-450

Here is a closer look at the little boy mat topper. I used some DCWV Letterpress Stack paper for his ear muffs and his coat. I used some Charcoal ink from the Basics Ink Pad Set his scarf. I used some Sky ink from the Whimsy Ink Pad Set for the blue of the snowball. I used my dry decorator chalks from pebbles inc for his facial features and for his hair. I Used my Chalk Marker for the whites on his eyes as well as the details on his scarf. Lastly I used a fine tip black pen for his mouth, eye lashes and eyebrows.


qt boy-snowman-450
Here is a closer look at the little boy with his snow friend. I used some paper from the DCWV Letterpress Stack for the little boy’s coat. I used a piece of paper from the DCWV White Ginger Stack for the snowman’s scarf. Again, I used the sky ink for the snowman and snowball pieces as well as the snow borders in the background. I did also use some dry decorator chalk for the extra details on the snowman’s body and face.

title closeup-450
Title Close up. I used some dimensional paint for the snow on the letters. I did make this layout into a kit that you can pick up at page-kits.com.

Products Used To Complete This Project

dcwv letterpress stack
DCWV Letterpress Stack
dcwv white ginger stack
DCWV White Ginger Stack
one cool kid lo-ppr-cf-200
One Cool Kid SVG Set
whimsy ink pad
Whimsy Ink Pad set
Z2503-basics
Basics Ink Pad Set
basic 10
 Dry Decorator Chalks
Z1767-chalk marker
White Chalk Marker
Additional Supplies
Blue, Black, White, Navy and Green Cardstock
Doodlebug Brads
Misc. Ribbon
Recollections Patterned Paper
HOTP Patterned Paper

Until the next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin