Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Some "Blasts from the Past"


Happy Wednesday and welcome to the Paper Crafting World blog.  This is Jen from Musings of a Crafty Mom and I'm going to share a couple "blasts from the past" with you today.  We have been battling a stomach bug and a very busy schedule at my house and I've not been able to get anything new completed recently to share with you.  So please accept my sincere apologies for the "re-run" and I hope you'll enjoy these items made with Melin's wonderful cutting files!


The little purse treat bag is cut using the Cricut Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartridge.   It is decorated with the Curly Hearts 'n Swirls set and the Lacey Heart, Love, Border set from PaperCraftingWorld.com



I used the Cricut Cake Basics cartridge and the PCW Celebrate Sophisticate cutting file.  This beautiful set has a title, frame (above), cake with stand (above), wrapped gift, and a double flourish (part of which is above).



This card is one of my favorites and it features the PaperCraftingWorld.com cutting file entitled Birdcage Swirls and Flowers.  I also used the Cricut Cindy Loo ("Peace") and Cake Basics cartridges (leaves).


This card from my sweet Mom was created using the Hibiscus Flower and Butterfly 811 cutting files from  PaperCraftingWorld.com.  I also used elements from Cricut's Cake Basics and Just Because Cards cartridges.

Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some of your crafty time with me today.  I hope you'll stop back in on Friday and see what Sandy has cooked up!


1 comment:

  1. What a terrific "blast from the past" my dear friend. So sorry you are feeling under the weather. Hope you and the darling ms. Demi get better soon!
    -Melin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin