Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Spring Gate Fold Lattice Card

Hello everyone, 
This is Suzanne from Cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com.   It's my turn to share today.  This is the Gate Fold Lattice Card  and the  Rolled roses file.  With Spring around the corner I thought it would be nice to make some flowery cards.  The paper I used is from my stash and had beautiful double sided floral patterns and coordinating colors so it was perfect for this.  I used white Bazzil for the lattice and the same paper for the roses with pearl centers.  The roses have a scalloped edge which I love.  I did not add a sentiment yet to the inside as I find it nice to have cards that I can use for any occasion and add the sentiment when needed.  The leaves are done with a Spellbinder die cut.  

Here is the card closed 


Here is the card open.  






Don't forget to stop by and visit my blog. Please check out these and other wonderful files designed at Paper Crafting WorldThere are some amazing cut files and digital files. Thank you for stopping by.
   

1 comment:

  1. I love how this turned out, Suzanne! The papers you've used are gorgeous and I love the rolled flowers with the pearls - just beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin