Friday, February 14, 2014

Sweet As Can Bee Card By Sandy

Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Hi, it's Sandy here from A Little Piece Of Heaven! I know its crazy, but I didn't make a Valentine card for today's post! It just has been so cold here that I wanted to make a bright and cheerful card instead!
This little image is Sweet As Can Bee! It really is named properly because he/she really is pretty darn cute! :) So easy to color too! For details on my card, be sure to visit me on my blog: HERE.



To Download
Please note: The price will say .99 but when added to your cart there will be no charge during this free period. Free from 2-14-14 through 2-20-14. 



I hope you enjoyed today's post! Myself and the rest of the PCW team hope you have a wonderful Valentine's day. Be sure to stop back by tomorrow for another fun crafty project. Have a super fun and crafty weekend!


2 comments:

  1. What a precious card Ms. Sandy! I love that green polka dot paper. It is such a great vibrant color and offesets your coloring spectacularly!
    -Melin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! The coloring is wonderful and I love the way you've matted the card. Always special touches from the talented Sandy.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin