Friday, February 28, 2014

Friendship Watering Can

Good morning, and happy Friday to you!
Hi, it's Sandy here from A Little Piece Of Heaven! Today I am sharing a card that I made that I thought would brighten anyone's day! It is so bright and cheerful, and so uplifting! I used the Friendship Watering Can image found at PCW! It is a great image that has so many possibilities of different ways it can be used!  I like those kind of images! :)





This week's Free Digi
Please note: Shopping cart will say .99 but when added to the bag and checking out, there will be no charge during this free period. Free through 3-6-14.

I hope you enjoyed today's post! Be sure to visit my blog for more details. Don't forget to come back tomorrow as Melin shares a project using this week's freebie.



1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, I love how you created this card. It is so bright and happy. Fantastic!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin