Tuesday, February 11, 2014

You're the KING of my Heart Card By Suzanne

With Valentine's just a few days away I have been busy creating cards for my sweet little grandchildren.  This is my card for my 15 month old grandson Micah.  

I used an assortment of papers left from previous years for this card and cut them on the Silhouette.  
When I was first on this Design Team I cut my files with Sure Cuts A lot on an "unnamed machine"  but now I have a Silhouette and I love using PCW files with this awesome machine. In fact I love my Silhouette so much I am taking classes online from the Kerry Bradford Studios so that I can use my machine to the best of it's abilities.  

The files I used are from Paper Crafting World 
I used my Copic Markers to color this adorable digi 
E30, E33, E21, YR23, YR24, E50, 100, RV02, RV06,. G07 Y17 and Y15. 
If you don't want to color the image you can also print it in color 
and it comes with several fun sentiments for you to choose from.  




Don't forget to visit me on my blog: HERE. Have a Happy Valentine's Day! 

1 comment:

  1. So darn cute! Love this little lion and your coloring is wonderful.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin