Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Fairy Happy Birthday!


Happy Wednesday!  This is Jen from Musings of a Crafty Mom and do I have some cuteness to share with you today!  My youngest niece will turn 5 years old this month and Lexie loves, loves, loves fairies. So with that in mind, I used the Butterfly Fairy cutting file set from PaperCraftingWorld.com to create this super cute card for her birthday.


I used solid colored card stock from a Recollections pack called "Soda Pop."  The patterned heart paper is some that has been in my scrap stash for a very long time.  The wings are a holographic paper that I purchased from Michael's.  Rhinestones jazzed up my fairy's headband and collar.  I added a "magic wand" and used a snowflake rhinestone for the tip.  The completed card measures 8.5" x 5.5".  Some pen details and chalk give this cutie-pie some added personality.

Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing some of your crafty time with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin