Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Irish You the Best

Hello Crafty Friends,

It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart.  Today is my design team day so I'd like to share a cute St. Patrick's Day image from Paper Crafting World.  March has arrived and it's time to be thinking of your spring and St. Patrick's Day projects.


This is Fiona the Irish Setter from PCW.  There is also a companion image named Finn.  I love that this sentiment along with 3 others accompany this set.  


Be sure to head over to PCW for more St. Patrick's Day digis and cut files.

For more details about this project, please visit my blog linked above.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card, Larelyn! As always your coloring and paper combinations are stellar.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin