Monday, March 31, 2014

Thing 1 and Thing 2 layout

This is Suzanne from Cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com.   Today I wanted to share a double page layout I made with a Cut File   at Paper Crafting World.  

I found  a package of Dr. Seuss paper at Tuesday Morning recently.  I bought 25 pieces for 99 cents.   I knew PCW had some really cute Cat in the hat files (4 different ones actually) so for this layout I used  the Cat in the Hat cut file set.  The file has an assorted number of cuts.  I used Thing one and Thing 2 and the little wonky frame.  The pictures are of Thing 1 and Thing 2 my granddaughter Kenzie and her little brother Micah.  





As always, thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your crafty time with us. Be sure to come back by tomorrow as DT member Larelyn shares another fabulous project. Until then,

2 comments:

  1. These pages are just delightful, Suzanne. Such adorable little "Things" !!! What great paper and the perfect cut file to go with it.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! And the layout is wonderful, too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin