Friday, April 25, 2014

shaped Bracket-Lattice Card

Hello crafty friends,
Happy Friday…..Shabbat Shalom, For those following along with the Psalms reading and the Counting of the Omer, here is the scripture reading for today.


ו Waw
41 Let Your mercies come also to me, O Lord— 
Your salvation according to Your word. 
42 So shall I have an answer for him who reproaches me, 
For I trust in Your word. 
43 And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth, 
For I have hoped in Your ordinances. 
44 So shall I keep Your law continually, 
Forever and ever. 
45 And I will walk at liberty, 
For I seek Your precepts. 
46 I will speak of Your testimonies also before kings, 
And will not be ashamed. 
47 And I will delight myself in Your commandments, 
Which I love. 
48 My hands also I will lift up to Your commandments, 
Which I love, 
And I will meditate on Your statutes.
Psalms 119: 41-48

What a beautiful passage of Hope and confidence in Him. I hope you’re blessed by the strength of these words. Now on to today’s project.
shaped card w butterfly-480wa
Here is my completed card. I created the shaped card with a lattice overlay. The sentiment if from Buzz and Bumble Workshop on the Go kit(retired). I used the Love Clusters stamp set for the butterfly.  And the background stamp is from the In The Background Flair Stamp set. I used some Pink gems for the centers of the flowers.

**HINT**
If you like the Shaped Card With Lattice Overlay, be sure to sign up for my newsletter. It may just be Monday's Subscriber freebie!!!!

stamp sentiment cu-480
Here is a closer look at the sentiment. It is from the retired Buzz and Bumble Workshop On The Go Kit. I stamped it in Whisper Ink.

bfly closeup-480
The stamped doily and the flowers are from some retired CTMH stamp sets. The doily is from the Simple Memories set. I stamped it with some Whisper Ink. The flower is from the Card Word Puzzle set. I stamped the flowers with some Blush ink and I used some pink glitter gems for the centers. The butterfly is from the Love Clusters stamp set. I stamped it with some Lagoon Ink. This stamp set coordinates with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. BUT, I also created coordinating cut files for those who work with other electronic die cut machines.

CTMH-c1484-love-clusters-480

Products Used For This Project

pazzle1
Pazzles Inspiration
bracket shaped card4242g ppr cf-200
Shaped Lattice Card 4242g Cut File
CTMH-c1484-love-clusters-200
C1484-Love Clusters Stamp Set and Cut Files
D1540-in the background flair
In The Background Stamp Set
c1494-card-word-puzzle-CTMH-200
RETIRED Card Word Puzzle
d1472-simple-memories-200
RETIRED Simple Memories

buzz and bumble wog-200

pink glitter gems-200
Pink Glitter Gems

blush-200
Blush Ink
slate-200
Slate Ink
whisper ink-200
Whisper Ink
lagoon-200
Lagoon Ink

tape runner-200
white cardstock-200
White Cardstock
foam tape-200
Foam Tape
Additional supplies
Misc. Patterned Paper

Don’t forget about the fantastic promotion CTMH is offering this month.
april-2014-campaign-480
What a fantastic deal this is!!! If you would like to see what is in the new consultant kit, just watch the quick little video I made.



Direct Link: http://youtu.be/EbXibf2zAXo

NOTE: Even if you’re not sure you want to join to be in a business, you can still gladly join and give the products a try!!! Once you get the products, you may decide to share with your family and crafty friends and you could easily keep going! I am here to help in any way. Just email me at melin {@} scrapbookeden {dot} com and I will answer any questions you may have. Either way you get a ton of great product for only $99 plus shipping and tax.
PLUS
For those that sign up under me, I will be sharing the cut files I create for the different stamp sets* Here are the sets I have created cut files for thus far.

CTMH a1153-hpe-480CTMH c1574-Believe in Yourself-480

CTMH-C1575-True to life-450CTMH-D1591-skylark sb wog-480

CTMH-c1537-sweet-as-honey-450CTMH-c1570-hello-blooms-450

CTMH-b1398 just for you-450CTMH-c1484-love-clusters-480

Well, I think that about covers it for today. Don’t forget to stop back by tomorrow as I share another project and hopefully inspire you more! As always, thank you for sharing your crafty time with me. Until next time, 
2013 fall winter melsig-450

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin