Monday, May 26, 2014

New Page Kits

This week is a crazy busy one for me and I will not be online too much. My daughter, my baby graduates this week and I have a lot to get done before her big day!!! I wanted to share a couple of things real quick though.There are some new pages and several of the premade pages available at page-kits.com.

Newest Page Kits






Plus a few of very limited quantities of some other past kits.


PREMADE PAGES
Only One Each so be sure to scoop them up while you can







PLUS I will be adding several more through out the next couple of days!  
So be sure to keep checking back.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Until the next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin