PaperCraftingWorld.com Design Team Call
Call Open 7-18-15 through 8-16-15Do you enjoy crafting and creating with your SVG friendly craft cutter (Cricut Explore, Pazzles, Cameo, etc.)? Do you enjoy coloring or creating with Digital stamps and or printables? Then this Design Team is For YOU! Join this fun loving, positive and encouraging team....the PaperCraftingWorld.com Design Team. If you’re interested….please read on!
DT Member Requirements:
* Must create a minimum of two projects per month. Projects must showcase PCW files. Your project will be posted on the PCW blog on your assigned day. It may also be showcased in our newsletter.
* Project themes will need to follow the monthly (Anything goes-using a PCW file or image) challenge-showcase we will be starting.
* You must provide a blog write up and some detailed photos for the post.
* Great photography skills are essential. * Photos will need to include a design team logo (provided).
* DT Members will be required to participate in one of the three scheduled blog hops during the term.
* DT Members will also be required to participate in the 25 days of Christmas-Holiday Event on at least two of the 25 days.
* DT Members must post their projects to their own active blogs, Facebook page, Pinterest, and or Instagram and or Twitter accounts. Posting to Facebook crafting groups is also encouraged.
* Must utilize Facebook to communicate with the team within our (private) closed group page. DT commitment will be for six months from – September 2015 through February 29, 2016 Novices as well as seasoned crafters are encouraged to apply. We are looking for all levels of crafters.
* Designers will have access to cutting files and or digital printables available at PCW
* Designers will be listed on our team blog
* Projects will be displayed in our Newsletter (9,000 subscribers & growing)
* Exclusive, limited commercial use of files will be extended to designers. Details will be explained to designers
If this sounds like something you would like to participate in, please submit the following to Melinda: * Your name, email address, web location: (blog, website or gallery link).
* List of any Design Teams that you are currently on. Not necessary to have been on one – we are looking for "New Faces" too.
* A little bit about yourself and your crafting background.
* Create a blog post showcasing 3-5 projects that best exemplify your style and quality of work. These do not need to be new projects.
* However, if you would like to create a new project using some of our files, please email me and request up to 3 free files of your choice. I will send them on to you.
* Submit your information no later than Sunday, August 16, 2015, midnight eastern standard time. The new Design Team will be announced August 22, 2015 Please email your DT application to: pcwdtcall @ gmail.com (remove spaces). In the subject line please put DT APPLICATION. Please NOTE:
This is an open call. This means I reserve the right to end or extend the call until all positions have been filled. If you have ANY questions, please don't hesitate to ask. You can email your questions to: pcwdtcall @ gmail.com as well (again, remove the spaces from the email address). Thank you so much for your consideration. We would love for you to join us!