Friday, September 4, 2015

For You Cherries Card

Hello crafty friends,
Today I am sharing my first of several cards showcasing this month’s stamp of the month set.
CTMH Cherry For You Tag Card Stamp of the Month
This set is only $5 with a purchase of $50 or more. Of course to sweeten the pot, I will be sharing several free cutting files with you if you purchase the stamp set through my link.

Here’s a look at the complete project. I started by cutting out the base in some kraft cardstock. I then turned to my hopscotch papers from Close To My Heart. I used some red, white, green and brown cardstock to cut out the other elements.

CTMH Cherry For You Tag Card Stamp of the Month
Here’s a closer look at the cute little cherry die cuts I created.  I cut the top layer in some hopscotch patterned paper and then used some red cardstock for the bottom layers.  For the accents, I used a touch of my green stickles for the leaves and for the cherries I used some pink glitter gems from Close To My Heart. I did add some foam tape underneath the leaves and under the scalloped circle die cut to give them just a bit of lift.

CTMH Cherry For You Tag Card Stamp of the Month
Next I turned to my August Stamp of The Month set and stamped the frame with my Juniper Ink Pad and then followed up by stamping the sentiment with my Cranberry ink pad. For the top of the tag, I added some Pixie thick twine.

CTMH Cherry For You Tag Card Stamp of the Month
Here is one last look at my completed card. Super cute and perfect for the intended recipient.


card cherry-cherries for you pprcf-450
Here is the cutting file set I used from PaperCraftingWorld.com. You can snag this cutting file set for only .99 this week! And if you spend 5 (actual) bucks you can get 50% off your total purchase. That would make this file set a whopping 50 cents!!!!


Supplies Used.
Lime Green Stickles
Hopscotch Patterned Paper
Red, Green and Brown Cardstock




Discover Creative Freedom 300x250

Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin