Wednesday, September 30, 2015

All in Suede & Creams Birthday Card

Hello!

It's Atiya from TWS Products BTS. My project for PCW this week is an elegant Birthday Card. I have used the Happy Birthday sentiment from PaperCraftingWorld.com. It went really well with the layout I chose to make. This sentiment comes in about 6 colors and I have used a file with the 'black' color font on it.





Supplies Used:

Happy Birthday Word Art by PCW
DCWV 'Old World Stack' Paper Pad
Sizzix Frame, Oval w/Ornate Edges - Framelits Die Set 3PK
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK - Butterflies, Intricate
Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Spring Greenery
Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Metal Corners
Recollections Floral Embellishments 
Recollections Adhesive Faux Pearls 
Beads and Nylon


Today is the last day to join our challenge for September. You can still get the details and add your project HERE. 

Also, be sure to visit us tomorrow as it is the start of a new month and a new Challenge!  Don't forget to stop by my blog and visit me to see my other projects and inspiration, HERE.  Till next time.. Toddles! 


Discover Creative Freedom 300x250
Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



8 comments:

  1. So beautiful and delicate. I love the design you have created and the beautiful rich colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous. Love the colour scheme you have used too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous! I love the butterfly and the flower! Have a wonderful day! Your friend, Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin