Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Tangerine Blown Altered Box

Hello!

This is Atiya from TWS Products BTS and I am super excited to share my first post today with all of you. I chose Roses Two Double cutting file but as I don't own a electronic cutting machine. I have used my Sizzix BigShot which is a manual cutting machine to die-cut the image in oval. Just to let you know the files listed on PCW website can not only be used as a cutting file but you can even cut them by scissors or use a manual cutting machine and you can still create amazing products! 

I have distressed the whole box in a single tone and then stenciled with the a bit darker shade. I have added an oval die-cut in the middle and embellished the two round corners with some paper flowers. 

Butterflies and label die-cuts are by Sizzix. I have used 'Wild Honey' for distressing the butterflies.  

To add some bling, I have added silver rhinestones on the edge of the box cover.

For coloring the image I have used the following Distress Markers.. 
  • Aged Mahogany
  • Victorian Velvet
  • Peeled Paint
  • Shabby Shutters
  • Wild Honey
  • Scattered Straw

Did you like the end-result? Let me know in your comments!

Don’t forget about the special we are having right now. Celebrating our NEW Design Team. ALL orders are a whopping 55% off. No minimum purchase required.



AND Don’t forget to do a little project and add it to our MONTH LONG Challenge! You could win a very nice prize. It is easy, peasy to enter!!! CLICK HERE for the details.




Don't forget to grab our Friday Freebie: HERE

Discover Creative Freedom 300x250

Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!


11 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous and delicate looking. Love it! So excited to be creating with you at PCW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you liked it! Same here Suzanne!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Beautiful! Love the coloring & the dimensional butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a beautiful box! I love the flowers, butterfly and the cool bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just wonderful. I love the added flowers and bling. Great idea.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin