Monday, September 21, 2015

Boy Scarecrow Treat Box

 Hello paper crafters, It's Sarah from Crazy About Cards!! I love making 3D projects and when I saw this ADORABLE boy scarecrow treat box I had to make it.




The file I used can be found HERE. It was so much fun to make! I used a variety of papers, pink ink for the cheeks, white and black gel pens for the stitching, eyes and cheeks.

Please visit Paper Crafting World for more inspiration and shop for some wonderful files.

Don't forget about our new challenge. You can join us and enter for a chance to win!

 
Discover Creative Freedom 300x250


Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!

6 comments:

  1. Sarah, this is such a cute little treat box. Love the extra touches as well - it makes it really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarah - this is soooo cute. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable file and treat box. You did an amazing job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! This caught my eye too!! I may have to make him and her too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute project. Love the papers you've chosen and the stitching just sets everything off perfectly.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin