Sunday, September 27, 2015

Fall Fun Crows Layout

Welcome paper crafters,
Sarah of Crazy About Cards here with you today. For my second project for this month, I am sharing a gift bag I created using the Fall Fun Crows Layout cut file.
I find these crows super adorable! I used my cutter to cut them out and add to my bag.

I decorated both sides of the bag. I love how it turned out. Take any bag and you can turn it into the perfect compliment for any gift.
Here's the file set I used. Comes complete with both crows, sunflowers, fence, lattice border and Fall Fun letters for the tile.
CLICK HERE To Purchase



There are a few days left to join us for this week's challenge.
You can get the details and add your project HERE

I hope you enjoyed my fun, up-cycled fall gift bag. Be sure to stop by my blog for more fun projects, HERE.  Until the next time,

Big crafty hugs, 

Discover Creative Freedom 300x250
Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



5 comments:

  1. This is just so darling. I do love Melin's crows, they're adorable.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little gift bag with that fun crow and pretty lattice border. Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable. Love those crows!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin