Sunday, September 27, 2015

Halloween Layout

Hello again! Laura here and today I bring an alluring Layout of the Halloween season.
Here is a look at my completed layout. Although I am not very fond of Halloween personally, the colors and fun reasons for celebration I like a lot. Every year I work on photographs taken during the previous year. So my daughter is now a little older and will not use a costume but I will try to take some pictures to scrap next year.

For this project I used the file Carving out memories that is a print and cut file "cut and paste" so it was very easy and quick. It also comes as a cut file
 


 I invite you to participate in the September challenge. There are a few days left!!! 

  As always thank you for stopping by. Please also visit my blog for more details and other fun projects. Laura's BlogHappy Sunday!


Discover Creative Freedom 300x250
Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!

6 comments:

  1. Qué guapa está tu princesa vestida de brujita. El LO te ha quedado genial, Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous layout Laura!!! So colorful and cute!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is so cute!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the colors! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, love the way this turned out. What a great layout.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Love the cat file and the pumpkins and your pictures is adorable with it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin