Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I Love Reading Dr. Seuss Layout

Hello my crafty friends!!
This is Connie with Connie Can Crop and I am super excited to be posting as a designer for Paper Crafting World. I am so excited to be able to share these adorable cut and digital files with you.

This week I am so excited to share these two fantabulous Dr. Seuss files. I used The Cat in Hat cut file along with the I love Reading title cut file and created a whimsical layout to capture the fun of story time.
I just love the Cat in the Hat and Dr. Seuss books have always been a favorite in our home!!


If you're not into paper piecing like me, don't be blue! You can have these as digital files too! So now everyone can enjoy these fun files.

Check out the store, there's even more..Green Eggs and Ham and Thing 1 and Thing 2. Be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World and see all the great files waiting for you! 
And stop by my blog to check out more adorable projects using PCW's files!!

Recipe:
Cardstock
Buttons
White Pen
Bakers Twine



Don't forget about our month long challenge. Grab the latest freebies and play along!
CLICK HERE

ALERT Our Welcome New Design Team Special Has Been Extended... Be sure to use the PCW55 code to pick up your favorite files and super great prices!


Thank you for taking the time to stop by and see my project! I hope that I inspired you to get crafty! 
Scrappy hugs,

Discover Creative Freedom 300x250


Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!

3 comments:

  1. Love this layout Connie. Definitely need to make one for my grandkids. Such cute cuts and an awesome layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout!! I will have to get that file!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super, super cute. Love Cat in the Hat and your layout is perfect!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin