Sunday, September 13, 2015

Pumpking box and mini album

Hello Scrappers!

This is Laura Fdz from Mis Dias y Mis Suenos blog. I am so delighted to be a part of the PaperCraftingWorld.com design team. Today is my turn to present my first project, the subject is pumpkins and I made a box and a combination mini album.
 

































  

In both projects I used the pumpkin box file.

This is my pumpkin box finished and filled with cookies.
 
I cut the box for the file in its original format, I used a folder to emboss the surface layers that are superimposed on the front and back of the box. I added some small stones to the embossed spirals. I sewed all the cutting edge. A decorative bow and added two bags with oatmeal cookies to complete my box.

For the mini-album cut more pieces of the outer layer of the pumpkin. Necessary to accommodate one of my mini pictures on each page. I decorated with some labels and ribbons and go! 

I love the result!

Remember: 
In September the challenge is Anything Goes With Optional Twist.The September "optional twist" will be to add a "stamp". It can be a digi stamp from the shop or a stamp from another source. It is National Stamp Month for September
Please don’t forget to do a little project and add it to our Month Long Challenge! You could win a very nice prize. For the details Click here.


And don’t forget about the special we are having right now. Melinda is celebrating our New Design Team. ALL orders are a whopping 55% off. No minimum purchase required.

Well, I hope you like my project and keep visiting our blog to keep having fun with us. Thanks so much for reading. 
Small royal kisses!  


Don't forget to grab our Friday Freebie: HERE

Discover Creative Freedom 300x250

Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



12 comments:

  1. Love the mini album! Great job on both the box and album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The box and mini álbum are so precious!! Congrats Laura!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project! as all the ones you make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura both of your projects are stunning. I love the little pumpkin bag and the gorgeous embossing with the gems. The little mini book is so cute and love the sewing. Great creations and I am looking forward to creating with you at PCW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Qué lindos proyectossss comadrita!!!! Me super encantan!!! Felicidades!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!! beautiful project!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura - your projects are so neat! I love the embossing detail on the pumpkin. Love the bling too. It looks awesome.
    Your mini album is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin