Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Autumn Layout by Connie

Hello my crafty friends!!
This is Connie with Connie Can Crop and I am super excited to be posting as a designer for Paper Crafting World. I am so excited to be able to share these adorable cut and digital files with you.

This week I  combined two great files: Autumn Title and Pumpkin N Leaves CF Set to create this gorgeous layout! The photos do not do this one justice!! It really is going to be awesome for my Thanksgiving memories. I added lots of dimension with pop dots.





Check out the store, there's so many amazing files. You can find a file for every need: digital, printable or even cuttable.
 Be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World and see all the great files waiting for you! 

Recipe:
Patterned paper
cardstock
pop dots
Scallop border punch
homemade enamel dots
CTMH brown ink


Don't forget about our month long challenge. Grab the latest freebies and play along!


Be sure to stop by my blog to see more projects using these wonderful files by Paper Crafting World.
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs! 

4 comments:

  1. Connie, I love your layout! Very pretty! Love all of the fall colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!!! I love the leaves!! Great fall colors

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin